As a SQL Report Writer, you will be responsible for integrating with client databases and standardizing entity schemas. Below outlines some of the duties and responsibilities of an Integrations Engineer.
* Manage SQL database designs * Integrate with client databases and standardize entity schemas
* Complete projects on time and within time budgets
* Attend design/architecture meetings and assist in project projections and hours
* Communicate improvement ideas, needs, and/or concerns
* Update projects daily on project management software and time tracking software
* Other duties as assigned
What you need to be successful as a Bushel SQL Report Writer is the drive to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency, code quality, and maintainability. You will need to be willing to improve the code quality of colleagues through code reviews and constructive feedback. As a Bushel teammate, you’ll be an active and self-motivated learner as well as a good teammate by taking input from co-teammates.