As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible for the testing of web and mobile based applications and internal systems. This role requires a strong ability to quickly determine the best testing approach for projects, the ability to work efficiently, independently, and to be able to handle multiple projects concurrently. This position reports to the Quality Assurance and Release Manager and works closely with the Software Engineers, Customer Success, and Project Managers.
● Analyze, document, and track feature requests, tasks, and defects to resolution.
● Develop test plans (e.g., sanity tests) used in testing based on business requirements, technical specifications and/or product knowledge to ensure expected behavior.
● Handle multiple projects simultaneously and learn new applications quickly.
● Document detailed steps involved in reproducing a problem which will be helpful for development.
● Clearly communicate testing and project status.
● Enlist best practices and regularly participate in process improvement activities.
● Collaborate in efforts to improve QA practices.
● Prepare test plans and test cases for software applications as per requirements
● Other duties as assigned
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Highly organized with strong record keeping and documentation skills.
● Ability to work onsite daily.