The Customer Success Account Manager is passionate about Bushel’s customers, expanding their use of our product and increasing adoption and awareness. The Account Manager has impeccable relational skills and the ability to create win/win environments with every customer they work with.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Conduct 1-on-1 onboarding sessions with new customers to prepare them for success with our
● Nurture client relationships on an ongoing basis via email, phone and virtual meetings.
● Build value-based relationships with customers and help continually map their needs to our
● Own relationship with assigned clients, which includes: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention,
● Conduct quarterly customer health-checks and review customer health scores with an
emphasis on customers’ overall success with our platform.
● Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
● Work with clients, when necessary, to establish critical goals, or other key performance
indicators and aid each customer in achieving their goals.
● Work to identify and/or develop upsell/expansion opportunities.
● Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
● Facilitate and resolve account escalations.
● Monitor and increase retention and expansion at all account levels.
● Work with Bushel’s Sales Team to facilitate a friendly hand-off process for new customers.
● Collaborate with every internal team to drive forward team & company goals.
● Consistently improve processes in conjunction with the Marketing team & other aligned
● 3+ years of relevant experience in Account Management or equivalent history of increasing
customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
● Familiarity working with clients of all sizes and a proven ability to drive continuous value of
● Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
● Detail oriented and analytical.
● You’re driven. No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
● Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
● You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
● You can hustle. You get stuff done. You’re independent, smart, and full of wit.
● You work independently. You’re able to prioritize, focus, and take initiative.
● You have a positive, can-do attitude, extraordinary hustle, disdain for failure and
hunger/appreciation for feedback.
● You think BIG and enjoy moving fast.
● You have a natural willingness to learn something new every day.
● You possess a strong technical aptitude.